INSTALLATION & MAINTENANCE
Where do you offer your services?
We offer Alarm installation in Midlands, South East and:
- Alarm installation in Buckinghamshire
- Alarm installation in Essex
- Alarm installation in Hertfordshire
- Alarm installation in Berkshire
- Alarm installation in Middlesex
- Alarm installation in Kent
- Alarm installation in Surrey
Service and Maintenance
Total Security Service and Maintenance agreements are an effective way of managing the maintenance visits required by law for your fire alarm system, they also give you peace of mind that your system will work when it is needed most - in the event of a fire.
Included in the Service and Maintenance Agreement:
- Support from our 24 hour customer service centre
- Availability of our engineers 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
- Routine Inspections (in accordance with British Standards)
- Minor adjustments during inspection (in accordance with British Standards)
- 12 monthly warranty for additional fitted equipment
- Engineer call out charges (Comprehensive Only) (except when system has been damaged by users or call out is due to customer mis-operation)
- 4 hour response to all emergency call out, (subject to type of agreement is taken)
- False Alarm Management and advice against the latest standards
Why do I need a Service and Maintenance Agreement?
Your fire detection & alarm system has been installed to protect both life and property, therefore you trust that system to give you the earliest possible warning of a fire for the protection of your staff and visitors, maintaining the system is essential to ensure that when the time comes the system delivers and operates as expected in an emergency.
It makes sense that your fire alarm system is kept in optimum condition, with 24 hour emergency cover that you can always count on if it is needed.
With the latest British Standards, Fire Legislation and your insurance companies specific requirements.
A regular maintenance visit can help to reduce the risk of false alarms, this can save money and disruption to your business, it also helps in protecting your response levels from the emergency service (Fire Brigade), who may remove cover to attend your premises if you have too many false alarm activations.